ABOUT THE FUND
Harmony Care Fund (HCF) is a ring fenced fund mandated to invest in specialised Dementia care for the aged. The fund is held by Anuva Investments LTD who is registered with SARS as a VCC in terms of section 12J of the income tax act under reference number VCC008, and an authorised financial services provider FSP: 45663. Anuva is one of South Africa's largest VCC funds with extensive experience in building shareholder value.
HCF has access to uniquely positioned assets and has built trusted relationships with industry specialists. The motivation for HCF is to enhance the offering in the currently growing Dementia care industry in South Africa by high impact investments implementing refined caring techniques and international best practice design.
HCF's objective is to target long term high yielding, asset backed businesses in the Dementia care industry. The fund can invest in green-fields “ready-to-build” projects as well as take advantage of growth opportunities through mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Businesses with attractive growth prospects
- Advanced state-of-the art care providers
- Asset backed businesses, developed with sustainability front of mind
- Close collaboration with industry leaders and specialists
- Viable and attractive exit strategies
- Diversification of services (ad-on) capability
Investment Type: Care Facility
Business Phase: Start-Up
Location: Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape
36 Bed facility
- Specialized Dementia care
- Self sufficient water
- Solar (hot water, electr.)
- Design int. best practice
- Land and buildings owned
- 8.4% Dividend yield from year 3*
- 8.3% Compounded capital growth**
Dividends: 10% of dividends declared
* Nett projected dividend yield after costs on total investment (excluding 12J tax benefit year 1)
** Projected Growth after costs on total investment (Excluding 12J tax benefit year 1)